Have you decided to go with your friends and family for a reunion? It is really a fun to be reunited again after sometime. If you are intending to write reunion letters, we shall provide you all necessary guidance in this matter.
Some sample reunion letters are also given below that will help you in writing your reunion letters. Important tips to write reunion letters are following;
- It is an informal letter so you do not need to follow any letter format.
- Your first paragraph should attract the attention of the recipient.
- Include some phrases to make your reader realize that you have not be re united for a long time.
- Mention that reader has forgotten you as he has not met you for a long time.
Do not forget to mention per head and total cost of reunion.
- Include some phrases to make your recipient realize about the need of reunion.
- Refer to some pleasurable events that occurred in last reunion.
- Mention all details of the program including date, time, and place.
- Tell the reader who else is invited.
- Tell the reader that the final decision will be taken after your response.
- Include benefits of such type of reunions.
- Write your name, address, postal code, phone number in the start.
- Proofread your letter at least once to ensure that the information provided in the letter complies with the requirements of Completeness and concreteness.
Here are some Sample Reunion Letters:
Sample Reunion Letter 1
The reunion cost is $______. Additional guest can attend for $______ per person. If your schedule does not permit you to attend the celebration, please make a donation of $1,000 or more toward the scholarship fund. Our goal is to raise at least $_______ for the scholarship.
The host hotel is the __________________. Rooms have been reserved under 50th Anniversary Class of 1954. You may call them at (336) ________ to reserve your room.
We would like to hear from every member of the Class of 1951 indicating their plans to join us on September 30th – October 2nd, or by submitting a generous donation toward the scholarship fund. If you know of any classmates who have not been contacted, please send their name, address and telephone number. We are also seeking the names of any deceased members. The deadline for all monies and information is _________.
Thank you for your efforts in making this 50th Anniversary Class Reunion the best. Additional information will be mailed later, but do not hesitate to contact me with questions or suggestions. My number is ____________.
Sample Reunion Letter 2
Time has certainly flown by. It seems that it was only a few years ago when first around on the campus of Winston-Salem State University. During our first days on the “yard” we were able to develop life-long relationships and begin the transition to adulthood. Our experiences molded us and prepared us for the lives we now currently enjoy. It is not very difficult to remember dances in Whitaker Gym, Step Shows in the Pit, brewery tours and 6:00 p.m. classes during the spring. These mutual experiences developed a special bond between classmates and all members of the Ram Family. We know have an opportunity to celebrate this unique experience that is our 20th Reunion.
Please consider this letter an invitation to participate in the planning and organization of our reunion. Homecoming is November 1, 2003. We would like to schedule a full weekend of activities beginning either on Thursday, October 30th or Friday, October 31st. The final decision will be based on feedback received from class members. We would also ask that class members provide their preferred e-mail addresses. This will lessen the correspondence cost.
It is our goal to ensure that we do not let another significant anniversary pass without celebration. We hope that many others will join in the planning and participation. Please forward notification of your interest or suggestion to on of the following contacts: