This article tends to summarize all necessary information required for writing professional quality appeal letter. The beauty of the content of this page is that it does not only provide you basic guiding tips for writing appeal letter but also furnishes you with a sample appeal letter of professional quality.
But before you go into details of how to write an appeal letter, first you should be crystal clear about the term appeal letter, the paragraphs ahead will throw light on this term.
Appeal letters provide a way to counter unfair treatment against.
In every problem of daily routine life , if you think the problem is created by some unfair ways then you have the right to write an appeal letter. By providing proofs and information to the concerned person you can hope and demand for justice. And if you will not provide the necessary information then you can never expect for justice. So this makes appeal letter very much important and everybody should know how to write a quality appeal letter
TIPS FOR WRITING APPEAL LETTER:
- As usual with business letters write your name and address alongwith the concerned person name and address.
- In the start explain the problem associated with your which you think is generated on unfair reasons.
- Mention exactly the main key point in the matter.
- In the following lines include some points supporting you accompanied by some facts and figures.
- If possible, also mention what may be the reason for this unfair treatment.
- In the end don’t forget to ask the person it he/she needs any further information from you.
- Also tell about your expectation of this appeal letter.
SAMPLE APPEAL LETTER:
Here is a sample appeal letter for your reference.
Dear Management Department:
I am writing you about an unusual and unfair activity against my account within your organization. The day before my account in your organization was blocked. The reason being told me was that I had not paid you last months charges.
It is really annoying for me as I had paid you charges well before the due time. I have paid you full month charges dated (date). The receipt of the transaction is attached (copy). I don’t think I need to provide any other proof for supporting my position.
Please reconsider this unfair charges and open my account as soon as possible. I can supply more information if necessary or helpful; let me know what other pertinent information you may need. Thank you for your time and for your help in this matter.